Stung By A Bee Lip Plumper Spf 30
$38.00 — or subscribe and save 15%
Protects lips with broad spectrum UVA/ UVB spf 30. It hydrates by usuing mutliple forms of HA to draw and seal in moisture. Peptides support healthy collagen production and ceramides provide essential nourishment to replenish the skin barrier.
This multi-functional lip treatment helps to restore hydration and youthful volume. A proprietary complex of stimulating ingredients draw beautiful, natural color. Immediately lips appear more plump and rosy, with lasting benefits to lip hydration and overall health.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB and free radical damage to promote long term lip health
- Multiple weights of Hyaluronic Acid draw and seal in moisture
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 supports healthy collagen production
This multi-functional, pigment free lip treatment protects lips while helping to restore hydration and youthful volume. A proprietary complex of stimulating ingredients enhances natural color. Immediately, lips appear plumper and more defined, with lasting benefits to lip hydration and overall health.
Directions for Use:
Apply a generous coat to bare lips, staying inside the lip line. Apply as often as desired. Visible volume and natural color typically lasts 1-2 hours. Individual results may vary.
This product delivers a temporary tingling sensation to the lips.
Only apply product inside the line of your lips.
- Homosalate 15.0%
- Octinoxate 7.5%
- Octisalate 5.0%
- Avobenzone 3.0%
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Homoslate 15%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Avobenzone 3%
Broad spectrum SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB and free radical damage to promote long term lip health
- Hyaluronic Acid
Various molecular forms of HA ensure continuous and optimal hydration:
– Fractionated: easily penetrates skin to deeply moisturize
– High molecular weight: retains water on the lip’s surface forming a protective barrier and keeping moisture locked in
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38
Supports healthy collagen production, improving the appearance of fine lines on the surface of lips
- Ceramides, Herbal Vitamins and Conditioners
Improves softness and texture of the lips, helping to repair dryness
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
Helps correct discoloration over time, promoting even tone and texture of lips
Before & After